Following the Government’s announcement on Monday that organised outdoor sport could resume from 29 March and the subsequent confirmation from Motorsport UK, we’ve been considering our options for the forthcoming April race meeting at PFi. Although a definitive decision has yet to be made, we wanted to keep you informed and let you know that we
It is with a heavy heart that we announce the cancellation of our March ‘Winter Warmer’ race meeting (6th & 7th). As you know, we have been holding back with this decision, hoping that the current Coronavirus situation would improve. Although the National figures and statistics appear to be declining thanks to the lockdown, the
We’re excited to be hosting two rounds of the 2021 Wera Tools British Kart Championships at PFi…. finals rounds of IAME/TKM/Bambino (9-10 October) and Rotax/Honda (16-17 October)!! Tag onto that the 02-03 October for the second round of our Autumn Cup and that’s one busy month! Looking forward to being back on track!
There may be no track action at the moment thanks to the Coronavirus but there is certainly a lot happening off track, behind the scenes at TVKC! Here’s a little update for you all… March ‘Winter Warmer’ Meeting:For as much as we are all wanting to see this race meeting take place, we are being
Following the Government’s announcement about the National lockdown last night and confirmation from Motorsport UK that they have cancelled all permits between 06 January – mid February, we announce with great sadness that our Ice Breaker race meeting (30/31 January) and the Frosty February race meeting (06/07 February) have had to be cancelled. It is our
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation and the speculation that the government maybe tightening restrictions and/or changing the Tier structure in the near future, TVKC have taken the decision to delay opening the entries for January’s Ice Breaker meeting (30/31 Jan 2021). They were due to open online on 01 January, they will now open
Excited to have F100 back with us in June next year!
Following the cancellation of the fourth and final round of the TVKC’s 2020 Autumn Cup due to the current Coronavirus tier restrictions, the Championship titles will be decided on the results from the 3 completed rounds. We are pleased to announce those winners are: IAME Cadet Hady Mimassi Honda Cadet Ralf Jungling Mini Max
You can now join TVKC for the 2021 season HERE Memberships will be valid until 31 December 2021 and remember, the fees remain unchanged! New members will also now have access to the exclusive Members area!
It comes with great regret that, following consultation with Motorsport UK, our local Council, venue owner – Paul Fletcher and seeking guidance from our Medial team, the decision has been made to cancel the upcoming December meeting (Autumn Cup – Round 4) due to the new coronavirus tier system regulations which apply to our location.