Meeting Cancellation

Trent Valley Kart Club regret to announce that, due to a combination of clashing race events, Jubilee celebrations, school holidays and a mid-season break, all of which have affected Karting Nationwide, we have made the decision to cancel the June meeting (Summer Sprint – 04/05 June).

This has been an extremely difficult decision to make and one not taken lightly.  All considerations have been discussed and we felt our usual standards could not be met with the current entry numbers.

For the sake of both the drivers and our officials, we thought it only right that we make the decision at this point, giving all involved the time to make alternative arrangements.

Drivers already entered for the event have already been notified and their entry will be carried over to the July meeting (PF Challenge Cup – 02/03 July) unless they advise us otherwise.

We look forward to seeing you all again in July, entries open 08 June.

Your Turn To Talk

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.