Race Cancellation

It comes with great regret that, following consultation with Motorsport UK, our local Council, venue owner – Paul Fletcher and seeking guidance from our Medial team, the decision has been made to cancel the upcoming December meeting (Autumn Cup – Round 4) due to the new coronavirus tier system regulations which apply to  our location.

All entries for the December meeting will be refunded.

The Autumn Cup series will be called at 3 rounds and the class winners will be notified in due course.

This decision also involves the owner/driver practice days at PFi with all testing ceasing with immediate effect until 16 December when it is believed the Government will be reviewing the tier system.  Please keep your eye on PBS’s Facebook page for future updates on PFi test days.

2020 has been a very strange year, causing much disruption, this being the latest unfortunate circumstance.  We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused but we hope you can understand our stance on the matter.

We look forward to seeing you all race again at PFI in 2021 on 30/31 January at our Ice Breaker race meeting (entries open 01 January).

Your Turn To Talk

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.